Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Barrister Andrew Peters / Next of Kin Scam


Good day,

I am Barrister Andrew Peters, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Ronald Lake and Joyce Lake, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell-development Company in Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 12th of October 2005,my client, his wife and three children were involved in a plane crash accident.I shall tell you more about the cause of my client's death and his entire family.

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as the next of kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at US$1,500,000.00 Million (One Million,Five Hundred Thousand Unuted States Dollar)

I shall tell you more about this whole process once you accept to be presented to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased.Please get in touch with me viaE-mail: a.pater@live.de immediately you acknowledge the good recepient of this message.

Your prompt response is highly imperative.
Yours sincerely,
Barrister Andrew Peters (Esq)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!