Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ / Scam Fraud

Dear sir,

Please always call me on this new united states phone number because is quiet better for you to reach me here because the number is a new number and we need to talk and get this case resolved, please give me a call on  +1 9406031354.

I am just wondering the reasons behind your non compliance to my advises at this conclusive stage. Why have you choosing to frustrate my efforts of securing your funds? I abandoned my official duties and devoted my precious time just to ensure that I secure these funds on your behalf, yet you cannot follow a simple instruction that will enable us achieve our aims towards this arrangements.

I am totally disappointed with you over your failure and non compliance, and if care is not taken, we will loose these whole funds because of this remaining $750 So therefore, I urge you to comply immediately by sending this remaining balance now before I will abandon this project and return back to my country of residence to perform my official duties.

I wait your compliance as soon as possible,

Regards,

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
TEL: +1 9406031354
TEL: +1 (940) 448-0049 available to receive SMS ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!